Wednesday, December 13, 2006

24 Hr Shopping

When I found out the Apple store on 5th Ave was open 24 hrs a day I thought to myself..."Who needs an iPod at 1am or a PowerBook at 6am?" The question was answered today when I found myself without a Secret Santa gift for the office and was a block away from the Apple store at 7:45 this morning. I don't know what the other 5 people in the store were doing while I was buying an iTunes gift card; but, I can certainly say the disheveled salesgirl was not happy about working the graveyard shift.
Apple Store 58th/5th

Ralph Lauren Interactive Shopping Window


(photo courtesy of Polo.com)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure the 24 hour concept is for those who need immediate repairs. As a student, that has come in handy twice already since that store has opened.

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They could have a cheaper repair outlet open. I'm assuming it's open 24 hours because it's a gorgeous store and it promotes the the brand, especially the "cool" apple image.

That's a great store, I love the elevator, I don't think I've ever taken the stairs.

11:39 AM  
Blogger TheBoyAboutTown said...

I...HATE those stairs. I don't thikn I've walked up them without tripping.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

We definitely need 24-hour service for our iPods.

Signed,
Vampires

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home