Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Stav and His "Fine Wardrobe"

A bit of an homage to my friend Stavros. His youthful enthusiasm, not only his personal style; but, also in the way that he adores the entire industry is very refreshing. You can see in part on his blog, http://myfinewardrobe.blogspot.com, that he is exuberant about the subject and has become quite the little prolific writer on the matter. Note that English is his second language (even with that he writes better than many native speakers) so now and then there might be a few words that are used in the wrong context. I do enjoy his use of the word "super."



If he doesn't make it as a fashion journalist he certainly won't have a problem modeling.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i took those pictures =)

love you stav..

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Justin and, thank you, Kate :)

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really thin legs; I wish I had those..:(

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stavros you're a ridiculously good looking man.

What's the sweater in the first picture? The neckline is absolutely gorgeous.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very very much; It's from a local label, that would be considered high-end according to the local terms. And let me tell you a secret...it's from the womenswear line

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check both your blogs almost daily. Justin and Stav keep up the good work. It's inspiring to to see young people so passionate about the Fashion industry. Toast you both of you! See you at the forums:-)

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes that does make sense because its near impossible to find things with a deep neck like that, which i love, unless its vintage dior.
--law in style

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought it was Prorsum, since they were running a lot of deep and wide v's in their collerction this winter.

Hey Law, regarding the vintage Dior, thanks for the tip earlier, I love deep v's and I'm absolutely stocking up on them now.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he has such a strong bone structure bless you stavros! sexy just sexy
xoxoxo
Cocoa

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hal, no problem, its been my secret for a while and i had a whole lot of them which i guess someone at my university liked so they stole them when i wasnt there. ive had to rebuy them which kinda sucks and ive been really quite lazy and picked up a few, it yeah its a good thing.
--law in style

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stavros is hunky. And well dressed.
L

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had his legs rather than having my tree trunk thighs!!! :(

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home