Monday, December 04, 2006

TBAT Endorses: Cellcosmet/Cellmen

Before I was all over the board: Creme de La Mer, Maelin+Goetz face wash, Yves Saint Laurent toner, Chanel hydrating masque. Products are made to work together and as I was unhappy with my skin I realized that I was doing myself no good being inconsistent.
Therefore, I decided to consolidate and did so with Cellcosmet and Cellmen (the male specific formulated products part of the line). The 2x daily treatment begins with a face wash, using the activator gel (great cooling sensation), using toner and then using the hydrating face cream. The exfoiliator is by far the best thing I've ever used, if you want to feel my face email me (....please don't). You only need to once a week and it is the day I look forward to the most.
The product is fragrance free (but still doesn't have that weird fragrance free "smell") and works at the cellular level and is developed in a Swiss lab.
Available at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com For more information on Cellcosmet visit their website: http://www.cellap.com

10 Comments:

Blogger Scott Lefaive said...

i like this.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Scott Lefaive said...

I meant to ask if the moisturizing, i mean, hydrating face cream contains sunscreen.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously La Mer?? Are you a 50 yr old woman?

And cellular level my ass.

12:28 AM  
Blogger TheBoyAboutTown said...

No it doesn't have sunscreen. But, there is a prodcut by Freeze 24/7 I think it is called that does. Poke around Saks.com or Sephora.com for it.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy with my Biotherm Homme..

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like to touch your face before and after before i make a decision between this and the dior stuff.
-- law in style

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sort of don't get why these face products need to be so expensive. What makes this that much better than, say, Kiehls or Anthony Logistics?

-R

2:38 PM  
Blogger TheBoyAboutTown said...

Funny because I was debating between getting this or having a contact in Paris send me the Dior Homme Dermosystem. Alas, you know what I decided upon.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am the only one that touches your face!!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...stuff's not exactly cheap...

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home