Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Icebreaker, 11/08/06

This is more about a lesson in approaching strangers than the overall styling (if her smile doesn't break the ice then I don't know what does!).

While I work "with" (in the same floor sense) Carla, I've never talked to her or approached her. Was a bit nervous even for someone that I "knew." But, it is a good lesson in having to go up to random people on the street and in about 10 sec getting their attention, explaning to them what you are doing and them allowing you to take their picture.

Anyways, stay on the lookout for more style (bubble dresses, paisely) from Carla beyond the red leggings that pop against the LBD and match the sole of her Louboutins.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great smile and look. She should be on the blog every week or so. Tell her she's one of the best entries so far.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how simple her look is. I think with fashion today, a lot of people are trying too hard to look chic or fashion foward. This simplistic look is the chic-est of all.

pei

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home