Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Photo Note

I'm not a photographer (but, I've wanted an excuse to get into photography for along time) and I am not doing this to shake up the world of photography. I will do my best to capture everything to the best of my ability and with each day things will get better and better.

Will blogger savvy people please email me. I'm trying to figure out if blogger has a bandwith limit or if there is something special to do for them to host your photos. In the meantime I'll be using my photobucket account that has unmetered bandwith; but, it requires a bit more editing than I like because it doesn't resize the photo as blogger appeared to do on its own.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Vintagent said...

The blog host takes care of the photos; doesn't matter how big your original might be, the server automatically alters what you post to fit their requirements. Good luck with your blog!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home